Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Vidhya gave an emotional final touch to the last elimination in 'Challenge'.
It's true lots of people are involved behind the show and they are the unsung heroes of every show.
But to manage all the crew and plan is equally important and it is for this reason Omkar is praised from time and again. Had he just been an anchor he wouldn't have so much of applause.
He build his team and his company on his own. He is flourishing and completed four projects successfully until now and more importantly he offers lifeline to many new talents in the entertainment industry.
And the reason behind his success is quite evident : avid planning, meticulous hardwork and persistant monitoring of his work from time to time.


Krushi tho naasthi durbhiksham ( Nothing's impossible with persistant hardwork)...

4 comments:

  1. hi manjusha how r u? I am a big fan of Omkar.He is really a wonder person and Broad mainded man. your feelings share with me mi id is soma_srinu@yahoo.co.in.my name is sriniva

    bye
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes he his really good and giving good support to all the talented people.

    prathapbukka@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omkar neku ap lo dancar ly lera a 10 members tapa neku evaru dance chyara lekapota neve adigina antha mani evalra ani show lo ki valy venadali subranth ki ani chanlo estave ata1 ata2 ata3 chalange lo two times elimancan avkunda chasve enka yani rojulo e frod

    10 times game adinavadu one time gelavdam peda gopa yami kadhu adi niku me teem ki matramy

    subront vala parents ne maylo padi valu job kuda chyadam ladhu adi chata verudham endhuku anty oka show aety parvaldhu ata50 varku nedagary venaru ga vala life spyal chasve

    ne show lo andhru chowarys vedal very valki radha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi my brother omkar.Am vinod kumar,am from near kurnool dist.i would like to join in your team.am compleated MBA in 2008.And am interested to join and sharing my thoughts for the successful event programs.Me and my friend Gopi are conducting and training children s in cultural programs in a school at my village.Those are very good response and making a trend in my village.

    Omkar anna please give me a chance to prove my talent and join me as your team member.

    And my contact mail id is kumar.vinod464@gmail.om,and ph num is 9885232876.
    Hope you will gave me a chance.

    ReplyDelete