Thursday, October 22, 2009

Elimination round in Aata

In the last elimination round of Aata… Geethika was there in the elimination row. Of course I am a very big fan of Geethika, actually my whole family is and the moment she said “ I have done good job yet they decreased the score wantedly” there was a very big applause.
I am trying to prevent myself into this fan thing while writing but I can’t help myself agreeing with her because all my friends argued fiercely when I simply said “Maybe she shouldn’t say like that even though she might be correct”. Such is the support she has got. Some of my friends are die-hard fans of her that they never miss her performance whatever it might take and part of Orkut’s fans of Geethika communities!

10 comments:

  1. i totally agree she is excellent and how old is omkar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aata is the best show on Earth and geethika is a very good dance

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi omkar
    i like your helping nature


    satya

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. already i know you have helping nature
    last time you helped to fasi sister its really awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope you will reach peak of success

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Omkar Garu,

    I am Jaya Kondra from New Zealand, you are really doing a great job, hats of to you helping fasi sister, we appriciate if you have a trust & we are happen to collect funds & it can be used for good prpose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. H!!!!!!!!!!
    omkar annaya
    i like ur helping nature..!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Omkar, Naren this side, just I have been watching your programs for quite long time watching in the since just glancing while changing the channels but let me tell something for your betterment.

    The poster,body language and the way you dam anchor the show is pathetic and these are the findings at my end if possible try in change the below said....

    a) Body language
    b) Use less talks
    c) Labour contestants & thier behavior.
    d) Over reacting to the comments of judges
    e) Over bridge costumes

    Suggestion:- just on never mind pls do watch Chak Doom Doom on channel "COLORS" on every Fry & Sat between 9-10pm and after this if your are capable enough to understand the I am sure that you will definitely hang your self for the un demand show that you are running.

    And just to know better of viewers of your program get the chart details of ATP from the MAA TV and if they cant provide those details let me know I will be able to help you in that regards of course just for your info all are they from slum and vertical areas people.

    And this is only Ist phase of my suggestion and comments but if it repeats you will receive a worst comments in my next phase...

    Last but not least change all the fuck all bitching mentors

    Better change....
    Naren

    ReplyDelete